CARDS TO MAKE THE PLANET HAPPY
When we first started out in 2020, we used to hand draw each and every one of our greetings cards. We became inspired by how many of you wanted plastic-free greetings cards that not only looked great, but benefited the planet too. We've worked hard to ensure our growing company not only produces fabulous eco products, but lives and breathes our three eco morals throughout its practices and procedures by operating:
ETHICALLY. SUSTAINABLY. RESPONSIBLY.
Draw The Line cards, now sold online and in shops across the UK, are printed using 100% renewable energy with vegan-friendly vegetable-based biodegradable inks. Each one of our products, designed by professional artists and illustrators, come with a heap of eco benefits so you can be sure when you're buying one of our cards to make someone smile, you're also making the planet very happy too.
They may only be greetings cards, but we think they're pretty bloomin' special.
"Ordered a card and it arrived really quickly. The art is beautiful and the quality is excellent. Very pleased with my purchase!"
WHAT WE DO
We believe that celebrations shouldn't cost the Earth.
What we mean by that is, everyone should have a jolly good time in a sustainable and eco-friendly way. The two can be combined quite easily and because of that, we made it our mission to produce all of our greetings cards, gift wrap and tags, notebooks and other lovely products to a set of highly ethical standards and 100% plastic-free.
When you buy a printed product from us, we promise you that it is:
- made in the UK from sustainably sourced recycled paper
- produced with 100% renewable green energy
- 100% plastic-free, recyclable and biodegradable
- printed with vegetable-based vegan-friendly ink
- actively contributing towards a healthier planet by: capturing carbon and planting new woodland and trees
- supports eco initiatives such as: The Woodland Trust Carbon Capture Scheme · Forest Carbon Zero Carbon Paper · Surfers Against Sewage · Proud To Be Green · Printers Against Plastic
- involved in a zero-landfill policy
We talk the talk and walk the walk
Designing and printing beautiful eco-friendly cards is wonderful and we love to be part of your celebrations and communications. We also believe that by taking resources from our environment, we need to give something back and lead by example for a more sustainable future.
We achieve this by:
- actively looking for enviro-conscious initiatives, companies and charities to partner with to expose and raise awareness to Earth-damaging practices
- only working with printing companies who strongly believe in their eco morals and positively contribute to ours
- utilising reusable bottles, food storage and personal items as part of our daily lifestyle routines
- sourcing green energy in our office and working environments, LED lighting where possible
- using our voice on social media platforms to share relevant stories and info to promote cleaner, greener living
- consistently reviewing the way we work and how we sell our products to ensure we are living up to the high expectations our customers and our planet demand from us
DOING OUR BIT
Draw the Line is passionately and actively working with eco initiatives to reduce single-use plastic and our carbon footprint by supporting the following:
We've never have, and never will, use cello or plastic packaging on our eco greetings cards. You love our cards without the planet-harming waste and naked cards sound so much sexier...
WORK FOR GOOD
We are committed to giving back to our planet as much as we can and we've partnered with Work For Good to raise money for eco-focused charities through donations from sales of cards.
PRINTERS AGAINST PLASTIC
We have taken the pledge to "reduce the dependency of single-use plastic in printing by raising awareness, igniting thought to inspire change and the sharing of information on viable alternatives"